i like having my own apartment bc it means when my family comes to visit i can just say “you’re under my roof” and they can’t protest shit
update my dad is grounded
Sep 15, 2014
Sep 10, 2014
Sep 5, 2014
There are a bunch of creepy short films/art/games/lists floating around my blog and people have often messaged me asking for where they are. So here is a post organizing those types of content on my blog.
Every time I make another post about a short film, horror art, game or list it will be updated here. This post can be found on the masterpost tag on my blog.
CREEPY & COOL SHORT FILMS
- Play With Me
- Mother Died
- The Laundromat
- The Mockingbird
- Mysterious Strangers
- The Little Mermaid
- Mind Control Made Easy
- Metalosis Maligna
- Blood Mary Short Film
- The Boy & His Atom
- Under the Bed
- The Easter Bunny Is Eating My Candy
- White With Red
- Something Under the Bed
- The Smiling Man
- The Maker
- Blackwater Gospel
- Doll Face
CREEPY ONLINE GAMES
- The Deepest Sleep
- Milk for the Ugly
- Everyday the Same Dream
- Escape from the Haunted Room
- Alter Ego
- The Burning Room
- 99 Rooms
- The Company of Myself
- Take This Lollipop
- Annie96 is Typing
- Dreams of Your Life
- Ellie Help Me Out Please
TOP 10’S & COMPILATIONS & LISTS
- Creepy Contacts
- Top 10 Sixpenceee Stories
- Top 10 Reddit Lets Not Meet Stories
- Top 10 Creepy Short Films
- Compilation of Iconic Images
- Compilation of Short Creepy Stories
- Top 10 Morbid Scientific Phenomena
- 3D Audio Compilation
- World’s Oldest Things
- Top 10 Essential Documentaries
- Unsettling Things on the Internet
- Top 10 Terrifying YouTube Videos
- Top 5 Sad Audio Recordings
- Top 10 Creepy Audio Recordings
- Creepy Dares List
- Creepy Facts Compilation
- Top 5 Disturbing Topics
- Top 5 Fake Documentaries
- 6 Terrifying Comics
- Top 10 Disturbing Documentaries
- Common Nightmares & Their Meanings
- Creepy Japanese Urban Legends
- Creepy Lost Episodes Compilation
- Compilation of Horror Pranks
- Top 10 Interesting Documentaries
- Top 5 Mass Extinctions
- Glitch in the Matrix
CREEPY & COOL ART
- Marc Quinn, Frozen Blood
- Cardboard Creations
- Post It Monsters
- Fantasy Mermaid Sculptures
- Urban Decay Photographs
- Duane Michel
- Choi Xoo Ang
- The Grotesque Work of Lee Dong Wook
- Melted Casette Tape Skeletons
- Cabinet of Monstrosities
- Creepy Sculpture Park
- Bodies of Wisdom
- The Ride
- Feather Child
- Gem Stone Skulls
- Plastic Utensil Sculpture
- Ceramic Lady Gore
- Realistic Action Figures
Aug 24, 2014
Aug 10, 2014
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lol
GUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
Shit, this can’t hurt.
Desperation of a broke uni student.
You guys, idk. Maybe it was just random, but like two days after I reblogged this, I got $25. I’m not even kidding.
So you know….I’m gonna reblog it again. For science.
Aug 10, 2014
Aug 4, 2014
When did he stop treating you like a princess?
Domestic violence and abuse can happen to anyone, but the vast majority of victims are young girls and women simply because they are “the weaker sex”.
Did you know:
- On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner. This constitutes nearly 40% of all female homicide victims.
- 45% of women are abused/raped by current husbands or partners, 9% by former partners, and a further 29% of perpetrators were otherwise known to the victim. Only 17% are attacked by by strangers.
- 44% of victims of domestic violence are involved in more than one incident. A large number of women experience the same abuse every week.
- On average, a woman is assaulted 35 times before her first call to the police.
- 30% of domestic violence either starts or will intensify during pregnancy.
- In almost 75% of incidents, a child is present or in a room closeby.
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
It’s time to show the world that we are not weak and we will simply not stand for this kind of ill treatment. Women should be treated as princesses, like Ariel and Cinderella, who never have to live in fear of their so-called Prince Charming.
It’s time to stand up. To speak out. To be heard.
Women’s domestic abuse/violence helplines (worlwide):
- Women’s Aid/National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- EB Women’s Aid: 0800 0852 654
- Refuge: 020 7395 7713
- Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 80 10 800
- Women’s Aid Federation (Northern Ireland): 0800 917 1414
- National Centre for Domestic Violence: 0844 8044 999
- WDA Helpline: 0161 636 7525
- Rape Crisis support: 0808 802 9999
- Relate: 0300 100 1234
- Kiran Asian women’s aid: 020 8558 1986
- Independent Choices: 0161 636 7525
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224
- DAHMW: 1-888-743-5754
- Safe Horizon for DA/V: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- Safe Horizon for Rape: 212.227.3000
- Love Is Respect: 1-866-331-9474
- National Teen Dating abuse/violence:
866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network): 1-800-656-4673
- White Ribbon: 02 9045 8444
- National Sexual Assault/Family/Domestic hotline: 1800 737 732
- LifeLine: 13 11 14
- The Women’s Domestic Violence Crisis Service:
(03) 9322 3555 or STD Freecall 1800 015 188
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
- Domestic Violence Victoria, AUS: 9921 0828
- DVConnect Womensline - Queensland: 1800 811 811
OTHER/MORE - some repeats:
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish): 1-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
- Criminal Law Advice Line: 020 7251 8887
Let’s put a stop to women’s domestic violence and abuse - FULL STOP.
If you’re being treated in a way you know isn’t right, pick up the phone and get help. And get out. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. IT’S TIME TO CHANGE.
If in need of immediate help from abuse/violence, call the police (999/911 etc).
We’re in this together.
"When did he stop treating you like a princess?"/It doesn’t have to be this way - DISCLAIMER: I do not own these images. Courtesy of Saint Hoax.
FIND OUT MORE HERE.
Jul 29, 2014
Jul 28, 2014
Jul 26, 2014